Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about The District on Apache apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- How are roommates matched?
- We have partnered with RoomSync to provide a modern matching platform where residents choose their own roommates. After you complete the leasing process you will be emailed a link to join our RoomSync network. You will then log in to RoomSync using Facebook, create a matching profile, and begin your search to find your new best friend - or roommate for starters. If you already have a roommate in mind, you can confirm your roommate request within RoomSync.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests using RoomSync, our roommate matching platform. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will search for and choose their own roommate using RoomSync. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor. If an approved guarantor cannot be obtained, EdR Management, Inc. will accept a security deposit of one and a half (1.5) month's rent.
- Will you send me a bill each month?
- We do not send out monthly invoices but for your convenience you can use our online resident portal to check your balance at any time.
- Do you have covered parking?
- Yes. Obtaining a parking space in the garage is on a first come, first served basis and limited spaces are available to residents for a monthly fee.
- Do you allow pets?
- We are a pet free community.